Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Joshua's awesome gift

Joshua is in the team that won the Division 5 trophy in hockey this year.  He came to school last week with something special to show us.  Here is his story:

Sarah Naylor works with my Dad at the Eye Clinic.  He told her about my hockey team and that we won the Division 5 trophy this year.  She has a daughter who plays for the New Zealand Hockey "Black Sticks" - EMILY NAYLOR!!
Sarah said to my Dad that she would get her daughter to sign a small t-shirt and give it to me as a gift.

Here is a photo of Joshua and his very special t-shirt:

Awesome Joshua!  Maybe one day you could play hockey for New Zealand too!!

6 comments:

  1. A signature by a black stick . Lucky lucky lucky By Ben and Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had that by John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Get another guy to sine something. By Christian

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool Joshua!:) from Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool Joshua that must be spacial


    By Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys by Joshua

    ReplyDelete