Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Awesome Autumn!

Room 10 wrote some amazing autumn poems with Mrs Bannister on Tuesday.  We were trying to 'paint a picture' with our words.  How do you think we did?  In the afternoon we also did some art and created incredible leaf shapes to display our published poems on.  Come in and visit Room 10 to see more!  We hope you enjoy them!

Beautiful work by Martha, Maia and Anya.
Great effort by Edrei, Paula and Xander.
Here are two more poems:

Autumn by Caragh
In autumn the grass is soggy
In autumn Jack Frost has awoken and he is running across my roof
The sun is peeking through the grey clouds just to say hello
The orange, yellow and red 'butterflies' are fluttering down from the berry trees
As the smell of shepherd's pie blows across my face
In autumn the snugly clothes keep me warm.

Autumn by Christian

In autumn I go into a colourful forest
I bite into a juicy mandarin...mmm
The freezing wind talks to me "Ssshhh"
I hear rustling leaves and crackling leaves
I eat my juicy mandarin for lunch

1 comment: