Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

My best learning this year... (boys)


  • was in maths.  I am really good at it and it is fun!  By Reuben M
  • was in handwriting.  Now I am a better writer than I was.  By Nate
  • was in maths.  I liked the adding and take away work.  By Reuben H
  • was in handwriting.  I am doing small letters now.  By Caleb
  • was learning about the olden days.  It was very interesting.  By Amon
  • was when we used the jenga.  I learnt about building things.  By Talaiasi
  • was in maths.  It was fun and I learned a lot from it.  By Bailey
  • was in maths.  I learnt things I never knew before.  By Jed
  • was in reading.  I think I understand books better.  By Ben P
  • was in maths.  It is my favourite thing and I can use tidy numbers on a number line now.  By Asher
  • was in maths.  I am better at telling the time now.  By Ben G
  • was in maths.  I can work out the answers better.  By Roy
  • was in maths.  I know my doubles and I can add numbers better.  By Vernon
  • was in maths.  I know how a family of facts works!  By Leighton

1 comment:

  1. wow you guys those books were amazing!

    by abbey

    ReplyDelete